Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

hello I am new to the group..

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hello,I am new to the group.A little about me.I am a single mom of 5. Been a single mom for two years now.my divorce been finale for a little over a year.Things do get hard.I feel lots of guilt.My children were used to there stay at home mom.Now I do have to work full time.I am also going through he not only divorced me,but his children also :( Also a battle for any kind of support. I am looking to make new friends perhaps people that can relate to what I am going through.

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinky_00
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. I don't understand why its so easy for some men to walk away from their children when things don't work out with the mother. Maybe in time he will get his priorities right & be there for the kids. Welcome to the group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Welcome to the group. We can all relate in one way or another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Welcome to the group!  I'm sorry your ex isn't supporting the kids like he should be.hugs

Quoting mckayla:

Hello,I am new to the group.A little about me.I am a single mom of 5. Been a single mom for two years now.my divorce been finale for a little over a year.Things do get hard.I feel lots of guilt.My children were used to there stay at home mom.Now I do have to work full time.I am also going through he not only divorced me,but his children also :( Also a battle for any kind of support. I am looking to make new friends perhaps people that can relate to what I am going through.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Men make it so easy to just walk out, then later they decide they want to have the children in their lives, but only when they find the woman of their dreams.

mckayla
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Ty everyone for such a warm welcome to the group..

kels1023
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I don't know what you're going through in the sense of divorce or raising 5 children alone. But I am 15 weeks pregnant, and the father left me recently. while its not nearly as tragic as what you're going through, I can kind of relate just on a much smaller scale. I'm always here to listen if you ever need to vent :)

easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Welcome!

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Welcome to the group, and I can't definately related to the mommy guilt of  being a working mom. 

PNK2012
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Welcome mom of 3, glad to have you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)