Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single life

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi I am a single mom and I have been for the last 2yrs I have dated or anything and I thought I was gonna feel alittle lonely but I dont it realy doesnt bother me honestly I realy like the single life its just about my son and I and thats all we need right now
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Shaybay218
by Shayla on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I love being single but I do get lonely so I know the feeling...

PNK2012
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I am single and it does get lonely but i am apprehensive about dating right now my kids are 6 and 3 they are at a very tender young age for right now i am just busying myself with getting my family to where we need to be: relocating to Florida by next year a new job housing school etc.

I have three kids with three dads i made the mistake and took a chance to be with my daughters dad for 4 years to be let down and betrayed. I also dont think i am ready for anyone in my life there is still some healing needed on my end.

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group. Thats great that youre happy with just you and lo. You dont need a man to be happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM

HI and welcome to the group.

You are definetely on the right track! 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  I'm glad you're not feeling lonely, that means that you've adjust really well and are in a good place. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)