Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What are you getting your little (or big) ones for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 22 Replies

Poll

Question: How many gifts do you plan to give your kids this year?

Options:

4 or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

Just curious to know what you all are getting your kids for Christmas. I'm so out of touch with what's available for kids this holiday season.

Samantha Gregory
A veteran single mom - Ask me anything

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakesMom712
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM
My ds is only 17 months. I got him a little tikes mini coop, a "smart" phone, a tool set, a tablet, coloring book and crayons, and some clothes so far
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:16 AM
All he asked for was a desk and dry erase board lol so he's getting that and since I just started working and hadn't been able to afford a real bed (he has a mattress and box spring on the floor) he's getting a bed that I found cheap at Walmart. I'm so excited lol and a couple small toys. What are you getting yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM

My sons big gift this year is a Nintendo DS XL and he's getting a few smaller gifts as well.

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

My son will be getting one big gift, he will be getting a iPad mini  since I will love to be able to use my own tablet lol and will be getting smaller gifts such as "sight bingo" , "Go fish", and a few other non expensive board games. We generally will play one game for one hour each night so, he always enjoys getting new games for us to play. 

beach40
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM

DD/11 - Barbie Dream House...I got it put together this weekend...Three Hours. UGH.   Few barbies.

DS/18 - Underwear, socks, money. 

proudmother5946
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Dd(13) digital camera, books, cd player, marker set, a new basketball and some new pajamas and a new rash guard. Some smaller sticking stutters.
Ds(28) t shirts, dil scarf, t shirt, miscellaneous gifts, ornaments and some fun stuff for baby to be.
Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM

DS (7years old) is getting a Skylander Giants game, Skylander figures, Checkers and Uno games. Along with candy for the stocking. 

mytrueloveS
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Nintendo 3DS, and the hulk hands.  

raegan1221
by Raegan on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Around 4 gifts each I think. Ds (7) is getting a basketball goal, rollerblades, a game and one more thing. And bf's dd (10) is getting a bike, rollerblades, a game and one more thing also...walkie talkies are going in their stockings...

strngenough
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:02 PM
My ex (still the sole support of the home) put 4600 on his company credit card. They called and said it all needs to be paid by the 15th or they will tell his co. No one is getting anything for Xmas and I had to cancel my trip home. Yay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN