Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else.....

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:54 AM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

disgusted with men. I love men, don't get me wrong. I have good, ginuine, guy friends, but I have guys that I have grown up with that have Peter Pan syndrome. The kind of people that need to be on PSA to show kids what happens when you use drugs. And a lesson to mothers who make your sons not be responible. 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Ive been sick of those guys for years. Just remember that there are still lots of really good ones out there too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I work with all men, and have a home feel of all men. So I am around them 24/7 (yes, I'm wound pretty tight lol) So  definitely have my "Ahhh Stupid Men!" moments but since it's all male all the time I have been forced to learn to cope lol.

Cenedra64
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM
I'm glad i opened this post! You're right in sinc with my line of thoughts this morning! I was in a relationship with a guy almost 3 yrs. His mother was a big prob and why it ended. I thought its his mothers fault for him playing games and not ever treating women right!! My ex husband grew up without a mother and father. I had a guy from church want to date me. How misleading he was!!! Always meeting me at church sat at lunch with me. Came to my house one day and far from gentleman! Showed up church sunday with his so called roommate telling ppl things they did as a couple right in front of me. Im telling ya...how do you trust men?! I dont want to spend rest of my life alone but its always games and lies with men
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

i love men i totally agree with you, i have a son and hope i can make he into a good man.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I work in the office of a plumbing contractor so I'm around a wide vareity of construction guys all the time.  I can completely understand where you are coming from and really hope that I am raising my son to be a better person than most of the guys I work with!

strngenough
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I think the worst is all of the mothers who over mother their sons. Men just aren't tough anymore. They don't feel responsible to a family. They get to play and get away with stuff we'd never let out daughters. Daughters are being raised to be responsible, strong, smart, hard working and boys "will be boys." I'm tired of these 30 something guys that still expect everything done for them. Oh and then their damn mothers are impossible to deal with because they made their son a damn bf and let the husband get a pass. Sorry, end of my rant. Ladies if you have sons please make them responsible and teach them what a man is supposed to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Amen to that!!

Quoting strngenough:

I think the worst is all of the mothers who over mother their sons. Men just aren't tough anymore. They don't feel responsible to a family. They get to play and get away with stuff we'd never let out daughters. Daughters are being raised to be responsible, strong, smart, hard working and boys "will be boys." I'm tired of these 30 something guys that still expect everything done for them. Oh and then their damn mothers are impossible to deal with because they made their son a damn bf and let the husband get a pass. Sorry, end of my rant. Ladies if you have sons please make them responsible and teach them what a man is supposed to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM

My ex should have seen a counselor when he was younger, but instead, his parents just 'worked' things out with their son.  He grew up lying and it got worse as he got older.  They finally told me this AFTER we were separated.  I truly blame them for not at least trying to help cure their son.  Look at how many people he's affected.  My DD has already learned to not trust men.  Her father is a prime example of that.  I pray that some day I will meet a nice guy and he can actually show my DD what a true MAN is all about. 

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM

As a woman I have had my share of moments in my life where I am disgusted by them, and there lack of respect, lack of responsibility, and all together lack of motivation. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)