Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'd like to make friends

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Heres a little about my story...I was 20 years old when I got engaged to my childs father.  We talked about having a family and what our future would be like.  On October 10th 2010 I found out i was pregnant.  When I told my childs father that I was pregnant he tried for a week straight to talk me into aborting my child even the day that I got the first ultra sound.  Two weeks later he told me that he was pcsing to missouri (he's in the army) and that he also had other bad news that his divorce never got filed and so he was still legally married. (I didnt know he was married I knew that he got married right out of highschool and then got divorced.)  Well we made plans that as soon as he was settled in missouri that I would fly down.  All that changed when I was 4 months pregnant and found out that the whole time we were together he was cheating on me.  He told his friends that I was just a crazy girl that we werent together yet he was living with me.  We broke up but I still wanted to make things work for the sake of my child.  The day I found out what I was having I called him up and told him it was a girl and thats when he came straight forward and said I dont care about the baby I dont care about you I never wanted this child I told you to kill and you just didnt listen to me.  Broke my heart completely.  I never knew that someone could have so much hatred towards an innocent human being.  About a month after I gave birth I recieved a text message from a friend of ours and in the text message was a message he had sent her saying I wish they were both dead so I wouldnt have to deal with them.  Broke my heart cause my child doesnt deserve that.  To this day I am still fighting him on child support.  I talk to his family because they want to be apart of my daughters life even if he doesnt want to be which makes me happy that his family will love my daughter no matter what.  I am now 22 years old doing everything I can for my daughter.  I am looking for other single moms for friends cause its hard for me to talk to friends who have kids but also have a significant other so they cant really relate to the struggles I go through being a single mom. 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sid1083
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Way to take care of business. Kudos to you also for working to keep his family involved despite his nasty attitude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akmom2011
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this
thank you that means a lot...his dad has been a huge help for me we practically talk everyday I send them pictures and he told me that my daughter is his first grand daughter and that he's so glad I contacted them back when they contacted me first.
Aishamusty
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:58 AM

BUMP!

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Keep your chin up. Keep doing what's best got your little one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Im sorry ...you made the right choice. Noone should be told abort a child coz the man dont want the child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I guess your ex forget that when he decided to have sex with you he could quite possibly create a human being?  I'm sorry that your ex is being a total scumbag.  His loss for not being a part of his own child's life.  Continue fighitng for cs.  Get the ex into a contempt of court charge so he is forced to pay cs.  At least the ex's father is a upstanding human being.  You have them and that's a good thing.  Keep loving that child.  She is a gift. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I agree!  Hugs!

Quoting sid1083:

Way to take care of business. Kudos to you also for working to keep his family involved despite his nasty attitude.

akmom2011
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:26 PM

thank you everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)