Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hi

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm new to this site & group, I'm a single mom of a 3 & a half boy with a speech delay & Pervasive development disorder. I have speech & wraparound for him in my home. I love being a mom, it's changed me in so many ways when I got pregnant & went though my pregnancy. My son was born 4 days early bc I had preeclampsia & I stopped progressing with my labor & so he was born by c-section, he weighed 9 lbs 3 ounces on April 18,09. I'm so happy I had him, he is so much fun. Good luck to all. Happy Holidays!! 🎄
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
akmom2011
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:59 PM

hi welcome to the group :)

Patriciam6982
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Thanks
steviechick
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Your pregnancy and delivery sound a lot like mine.  Congrats and welcome to the group!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Welcome!  Wow, your son was a big baby.  :)

Quoting Patriciam6982:

I'm new to this site & group, I'm a single mom of a 3 & a half boy with a speech delay & Pervasive development disorder. I have speech & wraparound for him in my home. I love being a mom, it's changed me in so many ways when I got pregnant & went though my pregnancy. My son was born 4 days early bc I had preeclampsia & I stopped progressing with my labor & so he was born by c-section, he weighed 9 lbs 3 ounces on April 18,09. I'm so happy I had him, he is so much fun. Good luck to all. Happy Holidays!! 🎄

Patriciam6982
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Yep he was
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN