Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I did it!!

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have officially finished my first 2 years of school with a 4.0!! I got my final grade today and that make all of my classes this semester A's!!!

I am so proud! I have been through Hell and back these last few years and I can't believe I am finally accomplishing me goal! Still 2 more years to go then about a years break then back for 18 months then back again for specialty but I feel SO much closer than before!!

Just had to share my exciting news.  :)

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a06z08mama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Yay! I am calling tomorrow to hopefully start next month. :)

What are you going for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PumpkinSpice8
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah!!!!! Great job!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Go for it!! It is hard but completely worth it!

Right now I am getting my AA in pre-health studies. Then I will get my degree in sonography (ultrasound). After that I would like to go back to get my specialty and eventual become a pediatric neonatal neurosonographer. It's just a fancy way of saying neurological ultrasound on babies and children.

Quoting a06z08mama:

What are you going for?

a06z08mama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Ok. The part when you said "its a fancy way of saying...." reminded me of fancy Nancy. My DD loves those books.

I want to show my kids that you can do anything you put your mind to. (Which I am showing them currently of 6 months smoke free cold turkey style) plus I want to be able to fully be able to support them and kinda shove it in the ex's face too. Lol

Quoting LauraMH:

Right now I am getting my AA in pre-health studies. Then I will get my degree in sonography (ultrasound). After that I would like to go back to get my specialty and eventual become a pediatric neonatal neurosonographer. It's just a fancy way of saying neurological ultrasound on babies and children.

Quoting a06z08mama:

What are you going for?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM

LOL!! I can't wait to shove it my ex's face either. I will be so happy when that day comes that I don't have to worry about how I am going to survive financially.

I know what you mean too about showing your kids that you can do anything. I want that for my kids too. I want them to know that nothing comes for fee but if you work hard you can achieve anything. Good for you for quiting smoking!! It's hard I know. I quite in February. Keep it up mama and you can do anything!!

Quoting a06z08mama:

Ok. The part when you said "its a fancy way of saying...." reminded me of fancy Nancy. My DD loves those books.

I want to show my kids that you can do anything you put your mind to. (Which I am showing them currently of 6 months smoke free cold turkey style) plus I want to be able to fully be able to support them and kinda shove it in the ex's face too. Lol

Quoting LauraMH:

Quoting a06z08mama:

What are you going for?

SweetGlitter10
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

CONGRATS!!! [:

pattya925
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Woohoo!!!

abusednotbroken
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

a huge congratulations to you!!! I saw the post and then the name and HAD to know what awesome thing you accomplished. Because of our conversations, I KNOW this is huge. It's not just overcoming a "typical" obstacle, but means so much more!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Congrats!!!!!

librarywizard
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)