Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Not My F***ing Problem

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 15 Replies
My son's father really pissed me off, he had my son since Saturday night and called me early this morning calling me out my name because he has to go to child support for non payment. He said its all my fault because I put him on it and I said. "if u werent too busy denying my son the who pregnancy and 5 months after, this would of never happened. I shouldnt have to force u to take care of ur child". Last I heard, he was behind 2000 dollars and that was in May. I felt bad at first putting him on it, but the disrespect and name calling he did earlier makes me not regret filing in the first place. Now I guess he is worried about being thrown in jail...well, not my fucking problem
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this

i would hang up the second he called me names. i do NOT tolerate that AT ALL.

sorry hes being a douche. you shouldnt feel one iota bad for putting him on child support, if he wasnt helping.

PumpkinSpice8
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Hope you get some CS soon!!
mytrueloveS
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Don't feel bad, these men deserve what they get.  I would also hang up next time he talks to you that way.  

abusednotbroken
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM

This is completely his deal; not yours. he did it to himself.

VADIVA23
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM
What goes around comes around he played with fire now its time to get burn get every penny you deserve if he cant respect you do just like you said "FUCK HIM" dont fuck him though.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gemini_MomOfTwo
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Lol@VADIVA. I dont plan to. Its crazy cause just last week, he was trying to get back with me and telling me he loves me. Im still pissed off, I hope they throw him in jail and let him rot
mhaney03
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

You gotta do what you got to do momma.  My ex husband and I got along fine but when he was just giving me a few bucks here and there you better believe I took him to CS.  He was pissed at first but he realized I could take him for a lot more and now he's fine with it.

lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:53 AM

My ex is 30K in arrears and hasn't spent a second in jail.

Just because you file doesn't mean you'll get it steadily.

raeann1984
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM

HAHA. its really not your problem. enjoy your day =)

Gemini_MomOfTwo
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I really dont know what they're going to do, really don't care to be honest. Here in TX, they said he could have his wages garnished which wont happen because he gets paid in cash, have his liscense suspended, but most of all jail time depending on the amount. I guess thats what he is so peeved about. He better hope they don't ask me what I think they should do to him, cause I'm going throw the book at him lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)