Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
My son's father really pissed me off, he had my son since Saturday night and called me early this morning calling me out my name because he has to go to child support for non payment. He said its all my fault because I put him on it and I said. "if u werent too busy denying my son the who pregnancy and 5 months after, this would of never happened. I shouldnt have to force u to take care of ur child". Last I heard, he was behind 2000 dollars and that was in May. I felt bad at first putting him on it, but the disrespect and name calling he did earlier makes me not regret filing in the first place. Now I guess he is worried about being thrown in jail...well, not my fucking problem
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Replies (11-15):
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM
You're right. It's totally his fault and you have nothing to feel bad about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maguilar
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:47 PM
In Texas I do know about people going to jail for child support.

Quoting Gemini_MomOfTwo:

I really dont know what they're going to do, really don't care to be honest. Here in TX, they said he could have his wages garnished which wont happen because he gets paid in cash, have his liscense suspended, but most of all jail time depending on the amount. I guess thats what he is so peeved about. He better hope they don't ask me what I think they should do to him, cause I'm going throw the book at him lol

kg10892
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:50 PM

i agree with you 100% i have to pay child support to my mother in law for my daughter, mine comes right out of my pay check so its not a huge deal but her father wont get a job n refuses to help pay for anything for her, he doesnt even spend time with her and he lives under the same roof!

Gemini_MomOfTwo
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Well, I really dont know what's going to happen at this court date since its the first one, Im seriously considering telling them I dont even want child support because this S.O.B. is not going to pay it regardless of court dates or anything. I dont want anything to do with him. He dont buy my son clothes or shoes and i can count on one hand how many times he bought pampers.

Lindsey1126
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM
It's time for him to grow up and take responsibility.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)