• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proud Momma

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this
My sons father brought my son home really early (which I don't mind) because apparently Jiovonni wouldn't stop screaming and throwing fits for me. He came home and instantly ran into my arms. I am now cuddling with him and he's mummbling "love momma". These are the moments that really melt my heart. I love my baby boy. Any other moms have precious moments like this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PumpkinSpice8
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw! That's sweet!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Very sweet

arimaur
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

SUUUUUUUPER CUTE!!  i bet daddy loved that! hahaha.  my dd is 2 and she told me "i uv you" momma and when bd asked her to say it to him she didn't....i'm not gonna lie, that made my day :)

Mommyandme878
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

My son's father is always making silly comments like "Oh he loves you more. He likes you better than me. he never says he loves me" And I'm not gonna lie... It makes me laugh. When did your daughter start telling you she loved you? That's too cute.. does she say i love you to anyone else? Or just you? A random stranger could come up to my son and ask him to say he loves them... And he would do it. Lol. He loves everything and everyone. 

arimaur
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM

she said it a week after her 2nd bday.  she only tells me :)  and love it! lol.  aw, your son sounds like he's gonna be super lovey dovey :)

Quoting Mommyandme878:

My son's father is always making silly comments like "Oh he loves you more. He likes you better than me. he never says he loves me" And I'm not gonna lie... It makes me laugh. When did your daughter start telling you she loved you? That's too cute.. does she say i love you to anyone else? Or just you? A random stranger could come up to my son and ask him to say he loves them... And he would do it. Lol. He loves everything and everyone. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Mommyandme878
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:09 AM

That's adorable. He already is a love bug. I love it. I never have to ask him to cuddle with me, he's always asking "cuddle momma" it's precious. 

Quoting arimaur:

she said it a week after her 2nd bday.  she only tells me :)  and love it! lol.  aw, your son sounds like he's gonna be super lovey dovey :)

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)