Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I love my close gal pal... but I don't get when she does this!

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have a close gal pal, who is a fellow single mother and divorce. She is a friend I knew back in high school, if not middle school and we lost touch before I went into high school. She had twins, got married young and what not. We reconnected via face book want to say over 6 months now, almost a year. She is a divorcee two times, is a flirt and when her marraige was on the brinks. She pretty much lined up a boyfriend that she has still, they live together and they seem for the most part happy. She watches my youngest for me, If I need to do something and I don't take her. If I want an over night with my bf, I have her over night over her place and we've became close. Like family, I watch her son if she needs it and pick him up from the bus stop. We live in the same aptcomplex, she just moved in this year and we've been each other companies. An she adores my kids, and especially my youngest seeing as she's with me 24/7. 

Something that I don't get, or understand fully is she flirts a little past flirting lines. She will admire guys, and be almost drooling. I admire guys as well, I won't lie but I look an pur for a few secounds that's it. I'm over it, done and he was good eye candy. Not going to talk to them, I leave him persay where I saw him lol. I have a bf, he's on my mind only and he is the only one who makes me drool get all crazy. :) She has a neighbor on her floor my friend, in her apt building that I think is cute. An when he is in view, and I'm over I stare an am dumb silly with cat calls. No true intent to do it, and when she see's him she tells me I saw your man. I ask you seen my bf, and she says no the neighber which should say I am not that interested you'd think lol. She has MS, can walk and over all good health still. An she can't feel her left hand, she spilt something on her phone and she has a hard case. She didn't have her bf home, at work and no one she knew was around. She went to his apt, the neighbor guy and asked him if he could help. He did, and she is an awesome cook. She wants to offer her skill to people, and get something for it maybe. He told her at his job they was some spanish gals who came with food, but they don't anymore and he would like a simple of her cooking. So he can consider maybe her making him lunch, and his fellow rm mate who is cute also she had to say. She called me all giddy, and said to come by around 2 when she is giving him the food. An I can meet him, I told her eh ok why would I want to meet him. I got a bf, and I just said he was cute. She doesn't get it though, she flirts herself and sees nothing wrong with it. Her flirting isn't the same as others though, she has had guys more a less led on and think they were getting something from her. A friend of her youngest son, is a single father and she was wanting to know him more for the kids sake. An it turned into the father was saying he wishd he was in bed with her snuggling, one morning and when she said no I don't think so. I got a bf, and I'm not a slut to just do that. He hasn't talked to her yet, and its crazy how the attention is a rush for her. 

Anyone have a friend like this? Sister, whoever and you don't want to be rude if not hurt their feelings. In telling them their a total flirt, and even if you have get it. I have told her she flirts major, and most the time guys take it the wrong way. She said she isn't going to screw them, but I don't think she gets leading them on is as bad. I love her to pieces, I feel bad for her bf at times since its like his attention isn't enough. 

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Lol I have a friend exactly like that. I just tellher be safe, butother than that if she wants totalk to a lotof guys or sleep with them thats on her.There was an incident or two she'd try and hookme up with some guys but I let her know I am not interested and dont give my number out again or there will be problems. There hasnt been a problem since.

MamaHens3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

She doesn't sleep with them, which is good at least yet she flirts like crazy. An of course she has good sense not to, but how she talks about attractive guys. You'd think she was going to, or something. She hasn't given out my # so that hasn't ever been an issue, and if she did I'd be pised for sure. She gets upset at her bf, or may since he has pictures of a female or two. An she has a past of me cheating on her, yet if that's the case why do what she does in her manner of flirting?? For real you don't want something done to you, don't do it to other people some how. Even if they don't know, its still being done. For me loyal is being not just loyal in physically nature, but mind and soul. 

Some people amaze me, they can be a good friend yet when comes to an area. Its all screwy lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)