Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i hate this

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM
  • 25 Replies
i left my ex bcuz he cheated
after knowing i was pregnant
i was 3 months pregnant
he came home with a hickey

was this a valid reason for breaking up
or should i have forgave him

?????

my baby is now one month and me and baby daddy have been talking and i find still have feelings for him ...

thinking of getting back together... any advice,??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM
2 moms liked this
He has zero respect for you I wouldn't go back to a cheater. You deserve better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Hell no!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM
My ex cheated when i was pregnant a few times. I fimally had enough and left him and didnt look back. Dont get back with yours. Most likely he will do it again. Thats my suggestion though.
Andrewsmom70
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this
What's he willing to do to earn your trust back?

Has he admitted wrong doing or did he deny or blame someone else?

Do you think you want to work it out because you don't want to be alone or do you TRULY think you can live happily ever after with him? Be honest with yourself.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:40 AM
5 moms liked this

i think some realtionships can survive an infdielty but not all and NOT w habitual cheaters. i also think a man who cheats at 20 might not at 30. its up to you but id make him work for it and earn trust back.

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
You're the only one who can answer that. If you have forgiven him and think you can trust him, theres nothing wrong with trying again. Just because he did it once doesnt mean he will do it again. If he hasnt changed his behavior and you dont trust him, dont waste your time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyCuties612
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Depends. For me personally infidelity is a DEAL BREAKER. Even if he would never cheat again I would still always have trust issues and resentment problems ..etc.. so Idk depends on you and him. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaveFaith1215
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Personally, I would show him the door and tell him I hope it hits him in the ass on the way out. 

But, these questions can only be answered by you and your gut instinct 

LauraMH
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM

This

Quoting LoveMyCuties612:

Depends. For me personally infidelity is a DEAL BREAKER. Even if he would never cheat again I would still always have trust issues and resentment problems ..etc.. so Idk depends on you and him. :/

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I was cheated on while pregnant too. I think a man that cheats on his pregnant wife is the lowest of the low.  It does not get any more emotionally demeaning.  He has zero respect for you.  I didnt even think twice about kicking my ex husband out when I found out.  No way was I taking him back and having to live in suspicion and not being able to trust him forever. No thanks. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)