Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ohhh thank you karma!!! My ex met his new "wife" in September, they were engaged by October, and married Dec.

Within that time, he's managed to fail his entire semester, go broke in debt from buying her a ring, and lose his child in the process, and his new wife can't be near our baby (she's a two time felon out on bond awaiting trial In march; and doesn't have custody of her child).

This makes me laugh because he never failed when we were together, I managed our money.

Bash all you want but when you put someone you barely know above EVERYTHING in your life, including your child, you get what you deserve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LoveMyCuties612
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:57 AM
lol I know its wrong to feel happiness from.someone else's failures but in your situation I would feel amused as well lol karma has yet to catch my sons father.. its been 7 years and he ditched us. He left the county so I get no CS and he hasn't sent money OR seen my son in 4 years. So as immature as it sounds.. ill let out a little giggle when he gets his.... same with my dd's father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Musiq_Junkie
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Haha i feel u girl! Somethin similar happened w/ my ex too. Karma sure is b-i-c-t-h & IN THAT ORDER rotfl!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish that was my situation!! I wish he would just disappear! He doesn't care about our child and is a damn Facebook dad though we are 5 hours away lol

Quoting LoveMyCuties612:

lol I know its wrong to feel happiness from.someone else's failures but in your situation I would feel amused as well lol karma has yet to catch my sons father.. its been 7 years and he ditched us. He left the county so I get no CS and he hasn't sent money OR seen my son in 4 years. So as immature as it sounds.. ill let out a little giggle when he gets his.... same with my dd's father.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocky_mtn_mama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Sometimes seeing someone get their payback can be rewarding. ;)

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Karmas a bitch, but so is hatred. Get a laugh and then forgive him for your sake and let it go. Its miserable wallowing in someone elses downfall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strngenough
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Little bitter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Considering he put me in the hospital for domestic violence then married a violent felon, yes I am, I don't want that violence around my child. Thanks for the rudeness though.

Quoting strngenough:

Little bitter?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)