Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goodies

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 9 Replies
I know my son loves my homemade brownies, so I try to make them for every special occasion. Any goodies/treats you like to bake your kids for the holidays?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Robsessed98
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM
We make brownies alot. Theyre little garbage disposals so theyll eat whatever junk they can get their hands on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyandme878
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Lol, my nephews are like that. Luckily my son's not a big sugar junkie. He really only likes tpo eat my brownies. Its funny.
mommaJewels2011
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 1 1/2 year old so no sugar, processed foods, ect. I make a mean fruit salad though!
PumpkinSpice8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
DD wants to make sure that we have cookies for when Santa comes, so everyday after school she gets out the cookie supplies and we make cookies. SO usually eats them that night and I tell her Santas elves ate them while checking on her. She thinks the world of the routine.
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM
My boys don't care a whole lot about sweets.
MamaHens3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I don't bake, I wish I did but I don't. I cook to be fed, and feed the kids yet nothing fancy that could make a cooking show sigment lol. I buy baked goods, I tried to make puppy chow once and had balls of chocolate. Good times! 

Send those goodies my way! :) 

eb13
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
We make Magic Cookie Bars, my daughter and my favorite dessert. We only make them once a year, the night we decorate the Christmas tree, so they are a special tradition.
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM
My son isn't much into sweets and cookies but I love to bale
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I can never go without making Red and Green Velvet Cakes in a jar as well as my awesome french toast casserole for Xmas breakfast. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)