Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

night out

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
I got invited to go dancing tonight by an old friend. More like a fwb. He asked me on Sunday but I have not heard from him today. I am waiting for him to text, but nothing yet. It is 7:30pm. Should I text him? I don't usually initiate conversations for fear of being rejected. Major self esteem issue. So, should I wait and see if he texts me or should I? What do I say? Help.

I don't want to sound desperate or needy.

Eta: well ladies he forgot. I txted him with you forgot about me. He texted back and said fuck, so so sorry raincheck pls. And then asked if I would do dinner. He wants to go tomorrow but I can't. Would you goout to dinner another day after he forgot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

i would text him...good luck. 

PumpkinSpice8
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I would wait until he texts.... And then say "no, maybe another time." If you guys were suppose to go out, solid plans should have made, say, yesterday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cookiecounter
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:55 PM
This is what I was thinking. I am going to wait.

Quoting PumpkinSpice8:

I would wait until he texts.... And then say "no, maybe another time." If you guys were suppose to go out, solid plans should have made, say, yesterday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I would wait for him to text me.  

Robsessed98
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Id text him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHens3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM

If you two are cool, can talk relaxed. Txt him a message, like forget about me? LOL. If not something like you ask a girl out, get dolled up and get rejected? 

I guess I'm just a goof like that though, I goof with my bf if he was suppose to come over. An he seems to take forever, I txt you forget about me? LOL. 

cookiecounter
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM
He was a flame from many years ago. We just reconnected a few weeks ago so its still kind of new.we did sleep together already so I don't think its that awkward. I'm just scared of being rejected. What if he did forget. This is very frustrating.

Quoting MamaHens3:

If you two are cool, can talk relaxed. Txt him a message, like forget about me? LOL. If not something like you ask a girl out, get dolled up and get rejected? 

I guess I'm just a goof like that though, I goof with my bf if he was suppose to come over. An he seems to take forever, I txt you forget about me? LOL. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookiecounter
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cookiecounter
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Ok he forgot we all do a little disappointing but do dinner set up a time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)