Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

agh,2 yrs later,why can't I let go and move on,he is living his life,I am still sad over the loss and disapointment.

Posted by   + Show Post

I can't seem to just let go and moe forward,he has had a new baby,although ours is still in pampers and he has moved from Canada to Florida for 5 months,since he moved he has not called me at all,in Canada,he wuld call and we would talk at least once a week,anyway,I feel so alone,kids are still separated because I have not found a home for them and a job(the twins are living with the new wifes parents in Canada),the 3 yr old is with me,but we are in my mothers studio apartment and I feel just stuck,jelous,sad and emotionally still attached,why can't I just let go?????

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Replies (11-14):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM
*hugs* its not always easy but it gets better with time!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momlostwith3
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

It sounds to me as though if he changed,you would be with him,and maybe you have tried and he has prmosed and that is why you have gone back so many times,but if you both really want to make it work,then you must seek help too figure out what the problem is,there is some kind of communication problem,another issue is,my kids dad and I were together 12 years,I always felt in my heart that God did not bless our relationship because we were never married,I know it sounds stupid,but I really feel that way and when he meet this girl,it was the very reason he left us so easily,she told me in an email that I was not maried to him,therfore he was not my husband and had no obligation(she was very young)he actually did have obligation because we had three kids and although we were not maried officially,we were together 12 years and he should have felt obligated!Anyway,before throwing it all away,if you love him,I would definitly try counciling to find out what the break down is.Where we lived,it was not available.I wish I knew then how to save our relationship,I have gone through hell since he left us,we had our problems,but I never expected this,and you are lucky to have your grandmother,but really think about this carefully.

Nata1226
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM

So true!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:33 AM
2 years is not long. I was single for 13 years. Your time will come.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)