Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i like getting away, i feel wrong..

Posted by   + Show Post
Im 24, and single. I like going out and having fun with friends and i wish i had a babysitter more often, then i feel bad like moms shouldnt want to party and take off for a few days. I had kids early i dont get to party like my friends do. Bow that their older i try to get out more. Not to mention the dating is soo tough.!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 4:47 AM
Replies (11-16):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM

i enjoyed my alone time as well. its just about finidng balance. i tried to have mine when they werw with dad or if it was already bedtime and gramma was ok with watching them.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM

lol to each their own and all ppl are different but idk how i could have possibly had everyhting " out of my system" by 15. i liked things like going to vegas, travel, etc and i had to have my own job/income to do those things.

Quoting aimhawk:

I'm 23 with two children, been married for almost 7 years. We already had everything like that out of our systems before we had kids.

aimhawk
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I've been to around 48 states, Canada, and Mexico. I travelled every holiday or any time we had school break. I smoked, I drank, I partied, I played in a couple bands, I went to concerts, and so many other things... Almost all my friends were about 4 years older than me, like DH. I don't do any of those things now, but we occasionally travel and attend concerts. I have never been happier or more content with my life than I am now, but like you said everyone is different. I love staying at home, being calm, and just chilling.

Quoting faerie75:

lol to each their own and all ppl are different but idk how i could have possibly had everyhting " out of my system" by 15. i liked things like going to vegas, travel, etc and i had to have my own job/income to do those things.

Quoting aimhawk:

I'm 23 with two children, been married for almost 7 years. We already had everything like that out of our systems before we had kids.

lovemybabes3
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM

nothing wrong w. that...i get to go out on the weekends my ex has the kids...otherwise thats about it but it isnt much and i dont do anything very exciting

bbyblueAK
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM

dont feel bad for wanting to get out and have fun. we all deserve a break and some me time. (although my soon to be ex husband believe that once you become a parent you don't deserve any me time)

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Welcome!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN