Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok so i am new here. and this is my story edit

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

well i am just now single, i am 25 weeks almost 26 weeks pregnant and DF well now ex never would get a job, (i had one but my truck broke down and couldnt keep it , long story) well i am moving to missouri with my mom so i can get back on my feet, it wasnt suposed to be a break up but he took it that way i guess, we were living in a camper that was to small and not fit for a infant to be in, so while my family and i were getting my stuff he showed up and got his stuff and left, no good by nothing, he normaly blows my phone up with calls and text messages and now nothing.... his mom is posting all kind of crap on facebook about me and my family and all he has to say is o well, you know i cant do anything, so what was suposed to be temporary is now permenant. it was only suposed to be untill he got a job and could provvide a home for our son and i, and now i see all the lies,i was jus the gravy train, ( had mny in bank, HAD)

ok, so he texted me saying that "when" i came back i was gonna have to earn his trust cause he would always be afraid i just up and leave, saying that he was planning on moving us to a house on the lake after the new year, (he still doesnt have a job) and how maybe one day he wold trust me again and that h hoped id be able to understand him one day.....

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you are making a wise move.  You deserve better.

MandaMommyof2
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM

thank you it is hard, lol even harder to not post on his mom facebook slams against me and my family, i am trying to stay strong, i feel better now but all of christmas day and the days before i was a emotional wreck

LilAsMom526
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
You made the right choice for you and your son. God bless our families. My family has a been such a blessing to me with my son. I am a single full time working mom. If you want to be friends add me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I hope things work out in the best way possible for you and your family and you are able to get back on your feet and live your life the way you wish.  Staying strong is important but it is ok to be emotional when you need to.  Right now it is just important to go day by day.  Once your head clears a little set some achievable short term goals and work towards them first.  Try not to take on too much at one time.  Best wishes for a bright and happy future.

Quoting MandaMommyof2:

thank you it is hard, lol even harder to not post on his mom facebook slams against me and my family, i am trying to stay strong, i feel better now but all of christmas day and the days before i was a emotional wreck

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Good luck hopefully he will see in the long run he screwed up maybe it took loosing you for him to realize what he missed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Hugs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)