I have 7.
1) I want 2013 to be a completely drama free year and that means removing some people out of my life. I want to be completely done with my ex/son's father in every way.
2) I want to end this current argument on FB with my ex's *not bby ddy* gf. If she wants to stay with a guy who will be doing 5-10 years in prison then so be it.
3) I want to lose weight. I think I make that resolution every year lol but I really want to try to stick to it this year. I want to lose about 30-40 pounds in a sensible manner and keep it off.
4) I want to be able to master both of these jobs and by mid next year hopefully have enough money saved up to buy a car of my own.
5) I want to develop a closer relationship with God. While I do believe in God, I am not as close to him as I should be and if I were I probably wouldn't have half the drama I do in my life.
6) I want to focus on being a better mother and teach my son more independence. He'll be 8 years old next month and is still spoiled rotten as he is an only child. I want to teach him responsibility and some other things.
7) I want to focus on being a better me overall. I need to learn to love myself and let the past be the past and forget about the things that hurt me before. I'm not looking for love or even a relationship but if such should occur, I want to be filled with positive thoughts instead of negative ones stuck on things that happened in the past.
So what about you?? What are your New Year's resolutions??