Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Tell me at least ONE thing you like/liked about your ex.

Posted by   + Show Post
Your answer can't be "nothing" or "I don't like anything about him" even though I know you want to say it. LOL! But we were attracted to these men at some point in our lives. Something that they did or said made us fall in love (or lust ;-). So if you could name at least one good quality about your ex what would it be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:32 AM
He is honest. he is tackless in his honesty but he is honest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this

My Daddy always told me "If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all, except when it comes to the low life pieces of trash that don't give two craps about your kids!" But you said I had to be nice! :P

Quoting moosesmom:

You cheater :-p

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

:P

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have 120lbs to lose in 14 months....Can I do it by changing my diet and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh and he has a great sense of humor. whenever I need to hear something funny....I call him. even if he is just telling you something that happened at work, he does it in such a way that is funny.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:36 AM

He always opened the door for me..always. To the point that if a random man walked in front of me without opening the door for me regardless of where I was at, I was highly insulted. Lol.

Mama_Gillogley
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:36 AM

his ability to talk things through- even if it was just talk and his actions never followed through... we had some really good conversations. and the sex... the sex was like... earth shattering. frick.

moosesmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Ya spoiled brat!

Quoting raegan1221:

He always opened the door for me..always. To the point that if a random man walked in front of me without opening the door for me regardless of where I was at, I was highly insulted. Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:37 AM
he was a hard worker and had a great job. he loved me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:38 AM
A lot of men don't do that so well. Great quality.

Quoting Mama_Gillogley:

his ability to talk things through- even if it was just talk and his actions never followed through... we had some really good conversations. and the sex... the sex was like... earth shattering. frick.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha I was! But I got over it LOL.

Quoting moosesmom:

Ya spoiled brat!

Quoting raegan1221:

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:39 AM
:-( what happened?

Quoting stickyfingers:

he was a hard worker and had a great job. he loved me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN