Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How is this for some good news?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 29 Replies

Checked my child support card and he paid $11.82! Yay! Now I can go buy what exactly lol? Glad I have 2 jobs because if my son and I were living off of child support we'd be dead by now smh I guess some is better than nothing though right? Imagine if I had him paying full child support instead of arrears? He would never catch him up plus the fact that he has to pay on another case as well.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Men,,,,,   Good for you.  credit card 

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM

lol thanks. I guess its better than nothing

carlajrn2013
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I feel your pain. I sometimes get 20-30 dollars and that just doesn't cover much at all. Sucks

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I remember one time my cousin checked her account and she had a whole $1.25 put in it.  She laughed and said yay I can go buy a candy bar for them and split it among the 4 kids to celebrate!

ksueditz
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM
My ex made a deal with CSRU to pay $13.85 a week, for two teen boys. That doesn't even cover lunch tickets! Luckily my fb steps up and covers it all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Woohoo lmao.  Since he's only paying arrears now, his current is not being paid so it will become arrear, which means at this rate he'll be paying arrears for a loooong time, maybe even after lo is 18. Put each little check aside since you can live without that dab right now and you'll have even more for next Christmas.

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Men suck. I hope he does right by his child at some point.
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I have him paying arrears only so current support is not an issue.  If I had him on current support he would be locked up for non payment

Quoting Robsessed98:

Woohoo lmao.  Since he's only paying arrears now, his current is not being paid so it will become arrear, which means at this rate he'll be paying arrears for a loooong time, maybe even after lo is 18. Put each little check aside since you can live without that dab right now and you'll have even more for next Christmas.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope not going happen. He refuses to unless he can control me and I refuse to be controlled anymore.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Good job momma!!!! My ex is the same way, except he works for the city of NY. His child support is taken right from his check.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Nope not going happen. He refuses to unless he can control me and I refuse to be controlled anymore.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)