Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

diaper and formula coupons (piog)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 3 Replies

My 16 yo dd and her 18 yo bf/df have a 7 week old  baby boy. They are taking full responsibility for him and doing a great job parenting so far, but they are barely scraping by. He will be getting his diploma in a week, works 2 jobs and fixing to start a 3rd, and she is looking for a job. All of us grandparents help out all we can, but we're all struggling too. They were stockpiled on diapers, but are down to 1/2 a box. They also get WIC (can't get food stamps though), but this booger eats soooo much that they will run 2 cans short per month at this rate. We have computers, but no printers or we could get some coupons. So, if anyone has or gets Huggies and/or Good Start coupons (or any brand bc they could buy whatever brand and then exchange it for the right one I guess) that you'd be willing to mail me, PLEASE let me know. Thank you soo much in advance.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Sor ry I don't use coupons but good idea. I go to then flea market and get a huge box of 220 or 240 , not sure , count diapers for 40. They are huggies and not opened lol. Maybe see if your town does.
petite101
by Danielle on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Well they could save A LOT of money just by switching the diapers to a less expensive brand. They can also go to the local library and use the printers there, it doesn't cost too much. 

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I have formula coupons. I don't know if they can use them though cause they have my name on them.

I don't think I have huggies coupons.

But you can order a box of 234 diapers (pampers swaddlers) off amazon for $33. they come in a damaged box but the diapers are good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)