Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

so sad now need someone to talk to

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm 18 living with parents n no job its getting closer and closer to my due date 31 weeks and right now I can't stop crying trying to figure out how I'm going to talk care of this baby I'm so scared and I don't want him to hate me cause I don't have any money
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tyfry7496
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Stay in school, get a degree and a job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

well who knows anymore if anyone is going to have a job these days.  Fiscal cliff will certainly keep us out of the tyranny.

Fullmoon_Goddes
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM
It will be ok. I know it doesn't feel like it now but you and your baby will be ok. Your baby will not hate you because you don't have money. Take one day at a time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hezzy1228
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to discuss with your parents or friends having someone help with child care, definitly stay in school if you still are, if not go back there are programs that help a single parent while going back to school, I highly suggest looking into it!. your local health department or social services should have that information for you, as far as a job goes do you have any previous experience? you can try a temporary employment service such as Kelly Services, Bright Services or Express personnel, most jobs will train at the job sight. I suggest looking in the phone book under employment and calling some of those and making appointments. You got options hun it's not the end of the world, get the ball rolling as soon as possible *hugs* your baby will love you regardless.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Stop and take a deep breath. Right now focus on finishing school it won't be easy but you will do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM

GREAT advice from Hezzy.  Just remember to love that child first, the rest will come naturally.  There is a rainbow in your life.  You will be happy once that baby comes.  Just overwhelmed with emotions.  I understand.  You are only 18.  You also have your parents.  Talk to them. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Welcome to our group.  Hugs!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN