Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

miscommunication?

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM
  • 9 Replies

so my sons father and i started talking about trying to make things work out ...so 3 motnhs went by and we still kept on talking about it and our relationship progressed.. haning out more seeing each other more telling me he loves me and this is really what he wants .... about a week ago i saw a picture of him and another women online kissing....he says " we arnt together,i never cheated but i do care" ... makes me wonder if all this was just miscommunication on my part 

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Talking about working things out does not equal back together. If you want to be together then sit down and have "the talk". You both need to agree on being together and not casual. If you want just "hanging out" that leaves door open for hanging out with others too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma.meg
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM

i was under the assumption we were getting back together because thats what we both wanted....next thing i know he is seeing someone else... kind of lame... 

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Never assume :)
If it's what you want then you guys need to have a "come to Jesus" talk and lay all cards on the table.

Quoting momma.meg:

i was under the assumption we were getting back together because thats what we both wanted....next thing i know he is seeing someone else... kind of lame... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma.meg
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM

lol. thank you i will have to see if he is willing to do that 

camommy08
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM

no miscommunication on your part...just sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too

momma.meg
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM

my thoughts exactly...! 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:12 AM
What I was thinking

Quoting camommy08:

no miscommunication on your part...just sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barblicious
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Sounds like he is keeping you on the back burner, just in case something better doesn't come along. That sucks.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I agree with the advice this mom gave.  Good luck!!

Quoting conniejo75:

Never assume :)
If it's what you want then you guys need to have a "come to Jesus" talk and lay all cards on the table.

Quoting momma.meg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)