Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Tiffany and I have a 2 month baby boy name Maysen. I consider myself as a single mom because Maysen dad works 2 jobs and go to school, he is hardly home and when he is home he is sleep. I am a stay at home mom and have no family or friends local to help me out with my son. I don't know what a break is anymore...... I have been holding it all together, but I am tired now and I need help.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Welcome to the group Tiffany!  Congrats on becoming a mommy. :)

Quoting SouthernPearl26:

Hello everyone,

My name is Tiffany and I have a 2 month baby boy name Maysen. I consider myself as a single mom because Maysen dad works 2 jobs and go to school, he is hardly home and when he is home he is sleep. I am a stay at home mom and have no family or friends local to help me out with my son. I don't know what a break is anymore...... I have been holding it all together, but I am tired now and I need help.

Hezzy1228
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM
honestly the first year is the hardest, they need so much attention and watching a break is about impossible, the only thing I can say is when he's napping either take a nap yourself or find something to do even if it's just watching a movie and relaxing or a nice bath and just sit and soak. I'd snuggle on the couch with baby and read a book. *hugs* it gets easier as they get older hun, right now is going to be the hardest time.
Robsessed98
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Welcome to the group. My dd is in the same situation as you, but I take the baby a little bit to give her a break since bd has 3 jobs and has to sleep sometime. Explain to bd that you have to have a little time for yourself and that he needs to either help you find someone to help you out or figure out a way to be around to help you and watch the baby sometimes. He's the dad and that's part of his job description too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)