Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Online dating sites are for my entertainment...look at this guys profile

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:28 AM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I used to be on pof and I decided I am bored and should go back on. I make my profile with no pic because my ex is on there and other people I know and just dont want drama. I message my pic if I think a guy is cute. Anyway came across this profile check him out:

Ok let me start by saying I'm not into Rachet females. Don't say your about your money when you don't even have a career or a job that is at least putting you thru school for a better career for yourself. (key word career)
Second if your not making your own money and you plan on asking for money in any way keep it pushing cause I have 2 kids and that's where all my money goes before anybody.
Third if you don't have a car then your not about your money cause those to things sored of go together if you know what I mean if theres no car then you can't get to the money.
Now a Lil about me I own a barbershop work in a hospital and still every day I look and think of more ways to make more money. I'm the realist person you've ever met I don't have time for games or time to lie so if your one of those women who cant take the truth then it most likely won't work with me cause i tell it exactly like it is. I'm very funny I even make myself laugh a lot of the times. Im confident I always set goals for myself every day cause if you don't then it's a waste of a day doing nothin. I have 2 very handsome boys 2 and 5 and there the real reason I am who I am today cause they come first no matter what and if you can't except them as your own then all you'll ever be is a booty call to me and I'm really not like that but once again I'm just being real. My goal here is to find someone who can take me for who I am cause I worked hard to be where I'm at and I don't feel like I need to change for any women and I return I'm not gonna judge you either as long as your heads on your shoulders and you have a career or a good goal on getting a career for yourself cause times are hard and without a career it only gets harder. I like rap r&b rock old school a Lil bit of everything really. I love Hennessy so if you can handle that then damn I might fall in love. And yes I have my own car and my own house so if any of you ladies do house cleaning I am looking for someone to hook it up at least 3 times a week just give me a price lol. Well thanks for taking the time to know a Lil about me but theres a lot more to know so if interested jist fill in that message box and I'll reply as soon as possible thank you.

Sorry that was long. So this fool has the nerve to message me "can I get a pic." How about hell to the NO. What the hell kinda profile is that? LOL

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:32 AM

lol wow

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:34 AM

p.s. not to mention this guy is 5'6'' tall! SMH

proudmother5946
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Made me want to date him. Not!!! What a jerk.
colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I see profiles like that all of the time too! And im just likr yeah no...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol, it explains why he is still single
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:15 AM

lol i would love to mess with his head, just for fun.

Cenedra64
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Lmbo!!! What a jerk. I read one one time this ugly old codger actually wrote he wanted a woman that wouldnt lay there like a dead fish but knew how to have sex unlike his ex wife. Oh hes sure to get plenty of dates...not!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM
LOL!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Wow.....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I just joined POF yesterday. I'm also using match.com and had been using that for awhile, but figured I'd branch out to another site.  Within minutes my inbox was flooded...one guy said "Let's make babies together", another person was asking me to delete my profile and get married tomorrow.  Definitely creepy!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)