Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

omg...idk what's going on w/ me

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

ok, so i might be overreacting a bit and maybe, i am so hoping that it is just stress but i havent gotten my period yet. i have never missed a period unless i am pergnant, but heres the thing, i had my tubes tied over 4 years ago. i have been really stressed out lately but stress has never played a part in me missing a period. its only a day late which to some it might not be a big deal but when that has never happened it makes me wonder what is the problem. so i started looking and saw that maybe it could be early menopause. i know i should go see a doc about this but i cannot see my regular doc bc of the state insurance i am on...if my period doesnt show up soon, i think i might just have to suck it up and go see someone to find out whats wrong...this is just scary bc i am only 31 yrs old and if i am really pregnant idk how i will handle 6 kids...or 7 if it is twins again oh lord lol...hopefully its nothing and its just stress...

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Robsessed98
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Chill out! You're only one day late. Yes, stress can absolutely mess it up or it's possible peri-menopause, but probably not. Don't jump to the conclusion you're pregnant, because that's such a slim possibility it's not worth stressing over and making your period that much later....

lovemybabes3
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM

i totally agree...im trying not to but it does worry me bc its never happened before...im just gonna let whatever happen happen and hope it comes...i also heard this can happen after tubals where you miss a period so we shall see and i hope that im not prego...

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Stress can cause you to be late go to the dollar store and get a test to ease your mind
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN