Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

female datein female

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

i think some females  would be alot happy to date another female cause most likely all females are in the same place and dont want to deal with the kids dad cause of the way they treat them

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Barblicious
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM
3 moms liked this

Although the companionship of a woman and the emotional support and understanding of a woman is refreshing - that is what my best girl friends are for and I love them - BUT I think in truth, the sexual aspect is the primary reason that what you are suggesting doesn't and won't ever happen.

Personally I am physically and sexually attracted to a man. Not all men are terrible, and not all men treat women wrongly. I am a firm believer that it always takes two. So when a relationship goes bad, it usually has some blame on both parties. Yes there are some really terrible men, and some times, it is 100% their bad behaviors that cause single mothers to be single mothers. However that isn't going to change a single mother's sexual orientation automatically. Either you are born gay or not. In my case, I certainly can only physically love a man.

Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I couldn't agree more with the PP.  Also, I have heard of many bitter custody disputes/drama when same sex relationships break up as well.  It's just not as common to hear about, but it happens every day too. 

sirianit
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I am in a relationship with a woman and I feel life is easier with her than with a man.

Woman tend to feel more emotions than men and I think it makes the whole thing of motherhood easier.

My ex never stepped in at night time or even fed our kids. Thankfully I am now divorced from him!!

momma1708
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I agree. My best friend and I used to joke about getting married and adopting each others kids so that we didn't have to deal with our bds anymore and still be allowed to date men. It was always a joke and she is married now. 

Quoting Barblicious:

Although the companionship of a woman and the emotional support and understanding of a woman is refreshing - that is what my best girl friends are for and I love them - BUT I think in truth, the sexual aspect is the primary reason that what you are suggesting doesn't and won't ever happen.

Personally I am physically and sexually attracted to a man. Not all men are terrible, and not all men treat women wrongly. I am a firm believer that it always takes two. So when a relationship goes bad, it usually has some blame on both parties. Yes there are some really terrible men, and some times, it is 100% their bad behaviors that cause single mothers to be single mothers. However that isn't going to change a single mother's sexual orientation automatically. Either you are born gay or not. In my case, I certainly can only physically love a man.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I couldn't do it women make me crazier than men. Ill stick with my imaginary friend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Not unless thy are gay or bi. And a lot of girl in girl relationships end up with a lot of female drama!!!! We females are damn dramatic at times.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Christine9576
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Good point
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommycowgirl
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I love having my best girl friends but I could never be with one of them all the time. I would go insane. But, latley I am losing all hope in men so I will just stick with me myself and I. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)