Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Alone with my little girl and no friends or family.

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:38 AM
  • 43 Replies
Anyone find themselves in an unimaginable situation with no one to talk to and stabbed in the back by everyone that claimed to care?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barblicious
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Thankfully no, but I have felt that alone in prior times of my life - even when it wasn't actually true. I am sorry you are feeling so alone and cut off from support. I hope you can find some here.

charmgirl
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Yup me! Except I have a little boy.
loneventure23
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be a mother. When I found out I was pregnant, my boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me and said, "People stop dating all the time.". I almost had an abortion. I didn't want another child to have to grow up in this world without everything it deserves. A lot of people said they would be there to help in any way.. Throughout the pregnancy, they all disappeared. Stopped answering my calls, stopped responding to any texts. When I needed someone just to talk to the most, no one was there. When my daughter came, I almost died. Then all of a sudden they all came back, but only to see a baby. Many offered help. No one followed through. I have no one but my daughter and once a week my mom calls from out of state. This is the hardest, loneliest time me of my life.
sirianit
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yes!!

I have 2 kids and now live out of the UK and in the Netherlands. I had no friends or family here. The only friend I made my ex told me he doesn't want her over anymore because he said she was using me.

I find going for a walk every day helps. You get to see people and not be stuck in the house all the time by yourself!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I luckily have very supportive family and one very close friend. My family isn't near me but they do what they can do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loneventure23
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM
You're very lucky. Thanks for that.
LoveMyCuties612
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep! Except I have two little ones. Spend every day alone with them. :( I wish I had friends. Its not healthy for Ppl to be as alone as I have been for so many years. :( I feel your pain. ((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Em-mama
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel. Sometimes when life gets hard and you need someone to be there for you, it really hurts when you don't have the support system you need. I recently cut a lot of people out of my life who I thought were my friends. But they ended up not being the people I thought they were, and I realized that they didn't really care about me. It really hurt and it caused me to not trust anyone. 

I now have a little boy on the way, and I just keep my distance from people and just focus on what is best for me and my son. Sure, it gets lonely sometimes but I have my family and I have learned a lot about myself. I learned that you can't control what others do, you can only control what you do.

I don't know if this helps or not, but I hope it did. It is never a good feeling to have when you feel like no one is there for you. But you aren't alone. I will pray for you! :)

juli2000
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Yes, usually when you become single most of your friends dissapear!

KRIZZ25
we always talk about "bad moms"what about "bad dads" ?
Sunday at 1:57 PM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Quoting loneventure23:

Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be a mother. When I found out I was pregnant, my boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me and said, "People stop dating all the time.". I almost had an abortion. I didn't want another child to have to grow up in this world without everything it deserves. A lot of people said they would be there to help in any way.. Throughout the pregnancy, they all disappeared. Stopped answering my calls, stopped responding to any texts. When I needed someone just to talk to the most, no one was there. When my daughter came, I almost died. Then all of a sudden they all came back, but only to see a baby. Many offered help. No one followed through. I have no one but my daughter and once a week my mom calls from out of state. This is the hardest, loneliest time me of my life.

AFTER 7 MONTHS ..WELL U WONT FIND MR PERFECT IN 6 MONTHS ..SORRY NO BASHING.IF THE PPL WONT HELP THY DON'T. DON'T HELP THEM IN TIME OF NEED. FIND U SOME SINGLE MOMS TO HANG OUT WTH .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)