Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Any of you single mommies thought of checking out a dating site or have? Lol how did that go?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Replies (71-76):
Misha1204
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:24 AM
No matter if you meet them in person or online, they're all selfish, using, liars. I tried Okcupid.com and pof.com. I am now, talking to 2 people from pof.com, so far ok, but I'm waiting for the dumb time-waisting bull shit. Mem are men no matter where you find them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Weren't able to only go so far w/out paying? I'm sorry, but I can meet losers for free.

Quoting CaneJ79:

I have tried blackpeoplemeet.com, its browse at your own risk. There are a lot of cookie cutters on there with well written profiles and then there are the creeps.   Good Luck :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
achavez219
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Plenty of fish

Quoting abusednotbroken:

What is POF?

Quoting achavez219:

I actually met my late dh online back in '01.  We ended up being together 10yrs before he passed away.  Thought I'd give it another shot so I tried Zoosk & the guy was wanting me to send him pics & skype after only an hour or two of messaging back and forth & I had made it clear that I wanted to take things insanely slow (its been well over 10yrs since I last dated lol).  I got a bad vibe from him & got pissy with me when I told him that I wasn't ready for that.  Deleted that profile quick lol

I've been on POF for a few days and I gotta say, I am talking to a few guys that seem nice enough.  Aren't afraid of answering all the questions I ask & understand that I want to take things slow.  Not impatient if I don't respond right away, and don't mind talking about their kids or whether the site is legit or not lol  Just taking things slow & keeping my guard up since I have 2 dd's that I have to look out for as well :)

pristine729
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Met my finance on one!
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I did use eHarmony with bad luck...all the guys I did meet were fakes. And their true colors eventually came through.
MrsBoats08
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I met my current bf on pof. Yes there are a lot of creepers!! I was lucky enough to find a great guy, who is a single parent too, and looking to take things slow :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN