Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dating sites...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM
  • 76 Replies
Any of you single mommies thought of checking out a dating site or have? Lol how did that go?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skyelyns_mommie
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Yea I'm using eharmony again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Srvp20
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM
What's it like?
kitty8199
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this
I have. Met a guy i thought was great. Ended up being a lying pos. Be careful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Srvp20
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Happened To me with a guy I meant in person! Lol he was a family friend. I wouldn't be surprised if men lied online.

Quoting kitty8199:

kary1124
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
i did... i met a lot of crazy guys.. one i spend a little over a month and then found out he was actually engaged... one was super crazy and tried guilt tripping me into satying with him after one horrible date... but on the other hand i also met my current bf online and he is amazing! weve been together for 13 months now and i havent been happier... just have to protect yourself and dont move to fast
Srvp20
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Yes well I have a very high guard up you could say lol because like I mention in the other comment this guy lied, manipulated and also guilt tripped me and we were together a 2 years and some months gosh I was miserable and I meant him in person :( so I'm very cautious now of who I meet.

Quoting kary1124:

i did... i met a lot of crazy guys.. one i spend a little over a month and then found out he was actually engaged... one was super crazy and tried guilt tripping me into satying with him after one horrible date... but on the other hand i also met my current bf online and he is amazing! weve been together for 13 months now and i havent been happier... just have to protect yourself and dont move to fast

kary1124
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:50 PM
yea seriously! thats crazy! good luck!

Quoting Srvp20:

Yes well I have a very high guard up you could say lol because like I mention in the other comment this guy lied, manipulated and also guilt tripped me and we were together a 2 years and some months gosh I was miserable and I meant him in person :( so I'm very cautious now of who I meet.

Quoting kary1124:

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Met a pretty crazy one so I'm good for now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM
His profile wasn't a lie, just his intentions.
He said he was looking to settle down, has good family values, blah blah blah. He just wanted sex.

Quoting Srvp20:

Happened To me with a guy I meant in person! Lol he was a family friend. I wouldn't be surprised if men lied online.

Quoting kitty8199:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charmgirl
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:10 PM
8 moms liked this
How do you ladies find time for dating? I feel like my entire being is strictly devoted to my son or cleaning or working. Mainly cleaning and working :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN