Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any of you single mommies thought of checking out a dating site or have? Lol how did that go?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Replies (51-60):
RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I was hesitant about the online dating sites but it actually worked out great. I went on match.com met my current boyfriend and couldnt be happier!  You just gota avoid the "free dating sites," thats where the losers and crazies are for sure. Like Plenty of fish....dont EVER try that one...i dealt with a couple of weirdys!!

raeann1984
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM

well... i thought i met mr right.. two years later i just gave birth to my second child (his child) and he's run off..

colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM
I met a really good guy online. We've been talking for 2 years (both had bf/gf at the time. We met on WoW) we have just recently started talking about having a relationship
colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I met a couple good guys there, the site isnt all bad.

Quoting RyderMomma09:

I was hesitant about the online dating sites but it actually worked out great. I went on match.com met my current boyfriend and couldnt be happier!  You just gota avoid the "free dating sites," thats where the losers and crazies are for sure. Like Plenty of fish....dont EVER try that one...i dealt with a couple of weirdys!!

LoveMyCuties612
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Same here.. and homework BC I'm still in college :(

Quoting charmgirl:

How do you ladies find time for dating? I feel like my entire being is strictly devoted to my son or cleaning or working. Mainly cleaning and working :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:24 PM
ONLY BELIEVE 1 % OF WHAT THY SAY ..
RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:10 PM

on Plenty of fish?? Well glad you had better luck than I did. Its different for everybody

justahousewife
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I use pof and match. Pof seems to be either guys who just want a little or guys who are afraid to even try. Match is where I met my last ex (2yr relationship) and I've had a couple of dates from there this time too. I'm not in a rush for another ex-so so I'm doing things different this time. I had an old flame find me on pof that I've gone out with a few times. He's safe so its easy and the kids know him which makes it easier to spend time with him. I can invite him over for dinner and games even on a school night since the kids know him.

I'm not rushing anything though, just enjoying life. :-)
justahousewife
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I've met some good ones from pof too. I reunited with an old flame on there also. But you have to wade through a lot of creeps to find the good ones.

Quoting colins_mom:

Quoting RyderMomma09:

colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:24 PM
This is true.

Quoting justahousewife:

I've met some good ones from pof too. I reunited with an old flame on there also. But you have to wade through a lot of creeps to find the good ones.

Quoting colins_mom:

Quoting RyderMomma09:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)