Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I'm new to the group.

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone. I'm Jennifer I have a beautiful 4 year old blonde hair blue eye baby girl. Her father left us back in August. We tried working out our marriage but he still lied and was still talking to random women. I haven't heard from him since the second and my daughter hasn't heard from him since LAST Saturday when we were at his parents house. By the way he moved to Arizona in July and I live in California. We were support to move there to once he had a job and a place but instead he asked for a divorce. Wanted the single life instead of being a father and husband he needed to be. Just looking for mommy who have been where I am and looking for advice and some mommy friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Replies (11-18):
jmoore10
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Thank you. How are you.

Quoting prettyface1:

welcome jennifer!   

prettyface1
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM

i am doing good. my very first day of college is tomorrow. i am a lil excited but also nervous. so how are u?

Quoting jmoore10:

Thank you. How are you.

Quoting prettyface1:

welcome jennifer!   

MoPain
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Welcome

jmoore10
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Oh how fun. I can't wait to start school. I didn't get signed up in time so I have to sign up for summer. You know to be honest. I really wish I could say im good or even okay but im not im blah

Quoting prettyface1:

i am doing good. my very first day of college is tomorrow. i am a lil excited but also nervous. so how are u?

Quoting jmoore10:

Thank you. How are you.

Quoting prettyface1:

welcome jennifer!   

jmoore10
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Thank you

Quoting MoPain:

Welcome

jmoore10
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Thank you. How are you

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Welcome!!

prettyface1
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Yea I hear yea. u are not alone. I have my share of those days. I get through them with the strength and love from my 2 lil guys.

Quoting jmoore10:

Oh how fun. I can't wait to start school. I didn't get signed up in time so I have to sign up for summer. You know to be honest. I really wish I could say im good or even okay but im not im blah

Quoting prettyface1:

Quoting jmoore10:

Thank you. How are you.

Quoting prettyface1:

welcome jennifer!   

jmoore10
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:33 PM
It just sucks that it has to be like this. And it makes it harder that she is his twin. So.I don't get how he could not want to talk to her or be here with her. But he can be with that girls son

Quoting prettyface1:

Yea I hear yea. u are not alone. I have my share of those days. I get through them with the strength and love from my 2 lil guys.

Quoting jmoore10:

Quoting prettyface1:

Quoting jmoore10:

Thank you. How are you.

Quoting prettyface1:

welcome jennifer!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN