Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

biggest challenge

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 18 Replies

So besides being a single mommy what was your biggest challenge during your pregnancy?

mine was having to remove a boil in my bikiny area without putting me to sleep, I felt everything. It was aweful.[I was 19 weeks prego]

[and had a few more that im not really willing to share.]

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
levis1mom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Ouch! I was on 75% bedrest and have an older son to care for
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Biggest challenge so far is coming to terms I'm having twins and finding the time to get ready for them. lol 

Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Hmm.  The fact that I didn't look pregnant until about 4 weeks before I delivered!  I looked bloated and just a little chunkier, but no one could tell I was pregnant, which made things incredibly awkward in my graduate classes.  I just felt awkward and uncomfortable the whole last few months. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

lamommy23
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I was seriously angry all the time when I was pregnant especially with my DD i had the worse attitude. And when i wasn't mad i cried for no darn reason.

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Work was definitely the biggest challenge. I was the bottom of the totem pole in the Marine Corps and my boss treated me like sh*t. I had to scrub the concrete mechanics shop floor on hands and knees with bleach, pick up cigarette butts and trash in a field during the middle of the day when it was 95+ outside when I was in my 3rd trimester, I could go on and on.

LilAsMom526
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Good luck mama!

Quoting victoriahearts:

Biggest challenge so far is coming to terms I'm having twins and finding the time to get ready for them. lol 

LilAsMom526
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:14 PM
You poor thing!

Quoting MissTuree:

Work was definitely the biggest challenge. I was the bottom of the totem pole in the Marine Corps and my boss treated me like sh*t. I had to scrub the concrete mechanics shop floor on hands and knees with bleach, pick up cigarette butts and trash in a field during the middle of the day when it was 95+ outside when I was in my 3rd trimester, I could go on and on.

LilAsMom526
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Sorry you felt awkward. I hate that feeling.

Quoting Ridingsolo:

Hmm.  The fact that I didn't look pregnant until about 4 weeks before I delivered!  I looked bloated and just a little chunkier, but no one could tell I was pregnant, which made things incredibly awkward in my graduate classes.  I just felt awkward and uncomfortable the whole last few months. 

LilAsMom526
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Angry huh? like angry birds angry? Haha :) I cried too sometimes.

Quoting lamommy23:

I was seriously angry all the time when I was pregnant especially with my DD i had the worse attitude. And when i wasn't mad i cried for no darn reason.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)