Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

uuuhhhggg annoyed VENT

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 2 Replies
So my sons dad and I have been a part for 7 yrs and now my son starts thinking its his fault of course I tell him this isnt true but also told his dad so his dad could also reassure him.
Well I get a message on face book last night saying he is going through his own problems right now and wont be able to call and talk to our son till Thurs. Um hes been an face book just posting random shit . I dont know why I expected more from him hes never been there for him but for some reason I thought he changed. I feel our son is more important
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Just let him call when he can call.. just because he's posting random crap on FB doesn't mean he's not going through his own problems. He could be going through something he doesn't want anyone else to know about... some people don't tell the world of Facebook everything.

Jazmyn1
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:39 PM
My point is if he has time to look through fb things he should have time to call his son

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Just let him call when he can call.. just because he's posting random crap on FB doesn't mean he's not going through his own problems. He could be going through something he doesn't want anyone else to know about... some people don't tell the world of Facebook everything.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN