Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

a little info about me

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:59 AM
  • 6 Replies

My name is Danielle I had my first child at 14 second at 17 and expecting my 3rd  this may! Being a single mom is not new to me because my children's father was helping me raise our children we split up 4 months ago due to the fact he wouldn't stop the jail life now I'm 18 scared and struggling on what to do. My children's father is now in jail awaiting to get shipped to prison for a 15 yr sentence, i dont know what to tell my son when he asks where is daddy is!

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
steviechick
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Wow!  This is a sad. Hi, Danielle and welcome to the group.  The only thing you can tell your son about his father is that his father made stupid choices in life that got him sent to prison.  Just guide your son into a better life that he father had.  There shouldn't be anything to be scared of.  Your kids are away from the life that their father once lived.  Now he's going behind bars.  Hopefully, he will get the treatment he needs there to straighten out his life.  15 yrs is a long time to be locked away.  Can you get financial help through your family?  Is there anyone you can live with while you are going through this? 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I'm not sure what I'd say in that situation but here's a bump for you so hopefully other moms can help.  Hugs!

brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

You will find your answer along the way. 

bamababe1975
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi Danielle! Welcome to the group!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Welcome Danielle!

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Welcome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN