Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Am I the ONLY single mom that does not....

Have a social LIFE!

Im aware that everyones situation may vary but...

I sometimes feel like Im the only mother that does not have a social life! LOL Facebook, etc and even just talking to my friends have kids and they are still going out almost every weekend.... I havent gone out clubbin, bar-hopping or even on a date in like oh... 3 years...

Im fully aware that my son comes first before anything (then me) but sometimes I'd like to have an adult night...

His 'father' is not in the picture so no help there... meh!

Don't let no one steal your joy!!! Have a good day! Jennifer

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cenedra64:

Ive been married and single. Its hard to have a social life both sides of the fence. To answer your question my social life consist of who i can talk to when i can and cafemom...lol...lame real lame

Lol eek me too. Op I have like no friends, no social life.
amc1518
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:01 AM
I don't have that crazy social life either. I did for about a minute when I first got divorced. I'm not sure I want the club scene back, but an occasional date wouldn't be too bad.
sinfulsweetie
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have a social life either.  I would love to go out with friends atleast one night out of the month or even every couple of months just to be able to actually relax and have adult conversation.  The one time the girls dad actually came and got them to spend the night I was in bed by 8 lol.

Singledout
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I can relate.. I have made a few friends with my daughter's friends parents. It is nice in that the moms like to go out once in awhile for dinner. I rarely get invited to couples nights or events when it is couples related. Dating is hard.... Just meeting people to even have a date seems impossible these days.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
What's a social life? Where I go my kid goes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cairasmom629
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
You are not alone I have no friends to hang with or places to go just me and my daughter
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
josiahmom
by Michelle on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I dont have a social life. I rarely go out with friends or anyone.

aniyamommy2009
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Totally understand where your coming from I love being with my daughter but sometimes I like to have my time. I think every parent needs that to be a good parent. I have never been a club person so I enjoy being with my daughter.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Nope. I don't have one either. I work my day job, work my night job and in between I sleep and help my son with his schoolwork and other things. I don't have a social life but then again I don't need one. I don't club, drink, smoke or party and I haven't been to the movies alone since I was 15.

anna0779
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I cant believe it we are not alone!!!! Too many single moms without social life :O
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)