Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Father of girls really isnt all there??

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am concerned that my ex really doesnt care about the welfare of his daughters. He is supposedly dating a married woman who is supposedly (separated) but cant tell my daughter anything about this woman ( supposedly the womans husband is going to be served) lol for like a month now. He starts to talk about this woman to a 14 year old, and when she asks questions he says ooh i cant say her name yet, or how many kids she has or really anything about her cause she could lose custody, her house, and her reputation bahaha.. He was seeing a woman whom I found out has a criminal record (child endangerment and drug arrests) now  he did tell  my daughter another woman he was seeing broke up with him because (this married woman) supposedly tried to run her off the road.. hhmm not sure how to handle these things except I did tell him thru text that I will need to have this married womans full name and address as he has not shown much responsibility and respect to his girls. My girls are worried something may happen to them as much as i try to reassure them he blows it by telling my 14 year old things like she is his wife.. WTH!! He feeds her too much info on alot (like why our marriage failed, told girls i was going to up and leave them in the state where he lives) my 9 year old is very nervous. We have been in our new home since Oct 8th and the girls are doing well here.  He just told my 14 year old that he would not be seeing them again til late spring. he has visitation once a month we both travel 6 hours and spend the night and he hasnt once tried to set up seeing them and will see them only because I will be traveling to the state this weekend, older daughter said dont want to see him he said ok younger one said well i will go with him for a few hours as long as he is alone. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do if the girls dont want to meet this lady? do i need a lawyer to stop this woman from being around them? Sorry this is soo long its been a crazy few months and seems to be getting crazier. I have asked him repeadely to stop bringing the older daughter into his mess but he continues. thanks for reading sorry if this is confusing (just as confusing to me lol)

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MommysTimeOut5
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I would definitely ask/tell him that for his children's safety if he wants to be with this woman then that's fine but during his visitation it should be just him and his daughters. I would also continue asking around and doing research. THAT IS NOT RIGHT

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:00 PM

If it causes a problems during visitation, you can try get your visitation order modified sso taht she isn't around when the kids are present.  Doesn't always work, but worth a try. 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Modify your order check out your state laws your 14 year old probably is old enough to decide not to go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hugs and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN