Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

End of my rope

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

So my son's faher has never been in my son's life....he even stooped as low as taking my sons crib, and all his stuff when he was six months old...

He refused to sign bith certificate, and pays no money, and expects to be able to blow into town and see him whenver he feels like it.

My son does not know who he is, and I finally got tired of it so I changed my number and moved two hundred miles away, and blocked him on all forms of social media along with my friends, and family doing the same.

Now he is having his girlfriend messaging telling me I need to stop being a pos mom, and let her come pick him up so they can have the weekends with THEIR child.  Are you freaking kidding me he is my child not hers? and the nerve to even say that!  She told me she's going to file for rights like seriously you are no relationship to my child how can you file?

His sd doesn't even care about him never has said he hates his guts because out of a horrible person like me so I have elected to raise him alone without help, and now some little girl is coming in and telling me how I should raise my child, and how she will drive to come pick him up so he can spend time with his new mom

I am about to lose it, and go crazy on this girl.  Do not one call my son YOURS, and do not call me a pos mom when all you are is a drunk with no job at 18 and no hopes of finishing school or going to college, and she doesn' even have a kid! I work two jobs to provide for my child, and put myself through nursing school...

Sorry I needed to rant, I am about to lose it..

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mollymae09
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Id file a restraing order. tell her if she contacts you, you'll notify the police. she's only looking for drama and an instant family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoralin
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I have a restraining order against my sons father..i'm thinking of just calling the orginal police officer and seeing what he can do, because right now he doesn't even know where I live...so I don't want to blow that, but I think its weird that she can just message me harrasing me about my child when my sp doesn't even get the right to see him

cara124
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Read the order if its says no third party contact the HE is in violation of the Order & you can get him busted for HER harassment

Quoting Mommytoralin:

I have a restraining order against my sons father..i'm thinking of just calling the orginal police officer and seeing what he can do, because right now he doesn't even know where I live...so I don't want to blow that, but I think its weird that she can just message me harrasing me about my child when my sp doesn't even get the right to see him

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Good luck hun!!

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
How would she have your number to text you? I thought you said you changed it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoralin
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I will read over my order and see if I can bust her for that!

She's messaging me on facebook, because I wasn't aware he was dating anyone because I don't keep up with his life..so I didin't know to block her till it was to late.

MommysTimeOut5
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM

hugs and since his name is not on the birth certificate so he has NO F$%%^^$ rights. I would not even waste my time thinking of that and continue to raise YOUR son. He is just a sperm donor. 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Get a restraining order if he's not on the bc he can't just take him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Take a copy of the RO to the police dept in the county in which this bimbo lives.  Have your ex while the bimbo is with him be served the papers from the sheriff's office.  She will go to jail the next time she sends you a message.  Sorry you are going through this.  Oh, and you mightgwant to change your FB page to 'Private' and, of course, block her from sending you anymore msgs. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)