Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate life right now

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM
  • 13 Replies
All the bad choices I made when I was 19-21 are catching up to me here at nearly 28 years old. I had a very bad boyfriend picker. My bd is supposedly threatening to kill my ex. Both are wackos. I fear for my son and myself. I'm stuck in a lease in the same city a block away from both exes. I can't get another place alone because my student loan debt jacks up my credit. I'd need a roommate or a cosigner. This sucks so bad. I am stressing out. Can't hardly eat either. I'm sure I'll lose about 10 lbs in the next week or two easily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Is your bd really that crazy or is it possible it's just a bluff? I def made some serious men mistakes myself at those ages. Do you have any friends or family to stay with?
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Get a protective order against him good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Can you even get one when you didn't get threatened directly? The thing is my ex says he was at a bar and bd showed up and people were talking and bd said he had a gun in his car and was gonna get my ex but then he drove off drunk.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Get a protective order against him good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, it seems as though you are not involved.  Your exes are the ones that can't get along and the one is threatening the other.  If you have been told by one of them they are going to kill you then make sure you get a restraining order.  All you need to do is get a threat and have a witness present.  Or if you feel threatened go down the police dept and file a complaint.  DON'T involved yourself in their mess.  Stay far away from both of them.  As close as you live to them there are ways to stay away - don't communicate with either.  If your friends are telling you what's going on then just listen to them.  Sooner or later one of them will make a huge mistake and will get in trouble. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Hugs!  I hope you're able to figure something out!

mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:33 PM
3 moms liked this

Ignore your exs, if they want to kill each other then let them do it.  Keep away from both and try to stay away as much as possible.  If you fear for your safety, I guess try to get a restraining order or investigate what you can do under these circumstances.  

MsLogansMommy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Meesh sorry you have to deal with all this drama and stress. Last update I read about regarding bd b4 this thread was that it was visitation day and he hadnt called or came over have you even talked to him. Did you and him have an argument cause you may be overreacting on being fearful for you and your son (im not trying to minimize what you are going through just want to help you put stuff in perspective). From the updates I have read bd has a problem with your ex and you told your ex that right now wouldnt be a good time to hang out and he understood so you really havent done anything wrong (not that that would even make a difference just trying to get in bd's head) so bd really has no reason to be upset with you his anger is directed towards ex and may not even be today maybe he was just drunk and slept it off and forgot the whole thing

brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:07 PM

spider 

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM

How long do you have on your lease? If you dont' have too much maybe you can speak with the landlord or property mgmt company about getting out of it, usually they will let you out of your lease if there isn't too much time left on it or if they can find someone else to take the apartment over without losing any money. I had my share of getting out of lease in my time before I bought my apartment.  Also if you can't get out of your lease , maybe you can sublease it to someone else and find something elsewhere, try looking for apt listing by owners , usually they are less strictly about credit checks and if you can get a letter from  your previous landlord saying you always paid on time it may go along way in getting yourself into a new apartment. Also have your tried applying for any assitance for food if your eligible.  As for your ex's that is a whole situation, best advice is to avoid both of them all together and report either of them if they ever threat you directly 

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Your parents can't co-sign for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN