Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

why am i doing this to myself?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

have you herd of history will repeat its self? well im starting to believe it :/ 

My baby daddy and i were together for almost 2 years but in the beginning of everything he was originally from CA (im in GA). He first moved down here for another girl that he met over the net (kinda the same way me and him met) he came down to Ga to be with her and all but she didnt want any of that she wanted to be friends so she cut it off with my ex. that is when he started talking to me and going out on dates. later in that year he dumped me for her again and i moved on later on i got a call from him telling me that he was wrong and all that Jazz i gave him a 2nd chance and we decided to move in together. well a few months in he wanted to go back to cali and see his family again (i understood). so he packed up and left then i went to stay with my parents. 

A few weeks later i felt weird so i decided to get a pregnancy test 3 out of 4 were positive so i told him that i was pregnant so he decided to stay out there and get a job. well we kept on getting into fights. Then i started to become friends with the girl that brought him down here so we kept on hanging out we both had some what of the same problems with our baby daddys so we got along. around July baby daddy dumps me. then it came close to the due date and he is back. once i saw him all feelings were there. few weeks later i found out that he is back with the same girl that i thought was my friend and i still cant get over my baby daddy nor the fact that she is a 2 faced back stabbing hoe. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!!!!

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Cenedra64
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Oh boy. Never trust a woman that has eyes on the same man. Dump them both hard out of your life. Hes just a player. Im sorry that happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:17 AM
I'm so sorry hugs! Be done with him don't let him bounce back to you again when things don't work out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dom3269
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I dont mean to be rude but...seriously? How did u not see that one coming? I mean, WHY would u seek out a friendship with this girl??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I never give men second chances when I get dumped for another girl.  They're confused and don't know what the hell they want.  I have no idea why you became friends with her, I wouldn't have.  Sometimes I believe we do these things to ourselves.  Don't go back to him, ever; and just move on with life. 

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I'm sorry he hurt you but he just kept yo-yoing back and forth between you two. Give him some time and he'll want to be with you again. It sounds like he just wants to have both of you, and when one starts bothering him, he'll go to the other. You need to cut him off completely. In the end he'll just keep hurting you.

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I'm sorry that he hurt you but it's time to cut ties with both of them on a personal/friendship level, and only make sure to communicate with the BD about your child and nothing else. There no use in going back and forth with this guy , he is no good and so his this girl that claimed to be your friend. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM

banging head into wall 

mel-mel20
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:39 PM

well the reason why i became friends with her was the fact that she contacted me and told me that she wanted to be friends with me cuz we have been fighting like no other. then we found out that the baby daddy was perpusly getting us to fight aganst each other but now ik that she was just back stabbing i am done with her and the baby daddy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)