Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

now i remember...

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

why i hate pregnancy and never wanted anymore kids after ds14....

i cant piss. i go sit down, piss, then stop. i move my body to every possible angle i can sitting on the toilet and get a few more random squirts. i get up and hover and sit back down and repeat the process 3-4 more times. when i stand up finally i do a few squats and get a few more drops. then i clean up and go to wash my hands. hmm, good thing i am wearing pantiliners now because then i always get a few more drops. sometimes as i walk away from the bathroom, i need to turn right around and go back. it takes me a minimum of 30 minutes to piss. i have ben this way for almsot 2 weeks. the baby is in some position that i cannot piss right. im starting to get a UTI. how the fuck am i going to NOT have a UTI if i cant piss? now im remembering that i had UTI"S ALL THE EFFIN TIME wiht the other two, probably because i was not emptying my bladder all the way and was too young and dumb to realize it.

on top of that im tired and so bitchy i cant even stand myself. i admit, i will be wanting this baby the hell out by 37 weeks. yes, im one of those. ugh im only 27 weeks :(

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM

lol I remember that part of being pregnant with my son.  Part of me wants another child and part of me is content with just my 8 year old lol.  I hope the rest of it goes by quickly for ya!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM

thank you.. then when i vent to SO he feels guilty and apologizes for getting me pregnant. then i feel bad! i wanted to be pregnant and i am glad we are hving a baby im just so uncomfty! he is a fixer and he cant fix it so he feels bad.

Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Hope it doesn't get any worse for you toward the end!  :(

I wanted it done too, but now I actually miss being pregnant.  I had an easy pregnancy though.

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Sorry that does really suck, I had forgotten how uncomfortable sleeping with a belly was and now I'm barely getting 2 or 3 hours of straight slept before I wake up and have reposition myself.  I'm only 20 weeks 

brieri
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Not much longer and it will be over.  Then the days of baby crying, uggghhh.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM

ugh so i talked to my doc via the phone. im going to the lab for a UA and if i have a UTI she will rx me antibiotics. i asked her what am i going to do if i continually have UTI due to not being able to emoty my bladder and she said if worst comes to worst i will stay on antibiotics -_- yay then my luck id get yeasty.

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I haven't been in this group in awhile. Do you know what you are having? Names?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:17 PM

a boy, we are most lilely naming him jacob

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Ugh no fun another reason I'm done having kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

No fun!! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)