Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Need Advice

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

i have a 2 yr old an 1 yr old an expecting again this summer. My two kids have turned into monsters lately. Im not sure how to displine or how to make them stop. They are constanstly bitting an hitting an fighting over toys. No matter what i do nothing seems to work. They never have gotton along but now it seems to be worse than ever any advice on what to do??

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

My son has been behaving spoiled and like a baby since I got pregnant.  Maybe that has something to do with it?  I've been more strict with him, but it only helps for that day and the behavior continues the next day.  Good luck to you.  

eb13
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I am not sure what you have tried, but maybe try following through with taking away favorite things until the behavior improves?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Welcome to the group.  My brother and I fought like that as kids too.

Chicklets13
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM
When my kids fought like that, I made them sit and hug each other until they could behave.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM

have a nice weekend .  YOur delaing with a new beginning at every age when you have children.

mommaof3_2012
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I have tried time outs but they just get back up an do it again. My youngest has become a big mommas boy an wants me to carry him an feed him an sleep with him. I dont know if that has something to do with me being pregnant or not. Usually hes not like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)