Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I just don't understand

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
It has been 12 days since my husband has talk to our daughter and 8 since he has talk to me. How can he do that. How can you go that long with out talking to his daughter. He said our daughter is all he thinks about well that must not be the case if he can go almost two weeks without talking to his daughter. He has always put everyone else before me but he has never did that to his daughter. She was always his number one. But now some chick is. And it break my heart more than anything. How can guys and same women do that. I don't get it. I can't even go spend the night at a friends house with out calling and checking on my daughter but he can go two weeks. I can say I love my husband but enough is enough and I have to final for divorce but im really starting to hate him and I don't wanna hate him I love him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lydi
by Lydi on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM

i will never understand it either. i am sorry to hear you are having a tough time. i would start by talking to him and see whats going on and then go from there. hugs!

jmoore10
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM
But the way I am seeing it right now is if he isn't calling or texting us why should I make the effort. And plus I got on to him about not calling our daughter before and he didn't really care.since he moved to Arizona and left us behind in California he has become a complete different person
eb13
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM
I am sorry to hear this. It is his ego that is more important than anything apparently. That chick is only there for that right now. He only cares about himself. And, no, you don't have to hate him. That only will hurt you and your daughter. Just feel bad for him that he isn't getting to feel the satisfaction of selfless love. I hope he matures and steps up to his responsibility. Even if he doesn't, though, you will be okay. You can be a positive role model for your daughter.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I will never get it either. It'll just get longer and longer between calls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I have never understood that either.  Hugs!!

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I know it's hard to see him do this to your daughter and it's probably very hard for her too but this is how it may be from now on, I hope it isn't but there is a chance it will be, the best you can do it point it out to him  and explain how it hurts your daughter hopefully he will understand but if he doesn't it's not worth getting worked up about it. Because at the end of the day you will be upset and he will be off doing other things without giving your feeling much though, do your best to shelter your daughter and give her comfort during these times. 

jmoore10
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I hope he comes around. Because he has a few more days to call or text and if I don't hear from him im shutting off his phone and filing for divorce. I'm going to stand up for my daughter and I and hopefully that will make him realize that he can't put us on the back burner and be there when he wants us to. When he ready to be dad and husband. Not no more this MOM is FINALLY taking control!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)