Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxious mommy !! Please help !

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

Quote Like Reply to Post

Ok So I am constantly anxious about my daughters health. Some days shes fine with her bottles other days she fusses. Some days shes up most of the day and takes naps some days she sleeps more. I am seriously driving myself nuts. But here are some things that she does that urks me but I dont know if its a concern or im just being to anxious. Sometimes when she is sleeping she makes this weezing sound like she gasping for air but she seems fine and its not all the time maybe just hand full.. Has this happened with any other mothers and same thing with this weird caough she has. It sounds like she is coughing up a hair ball and once she did it happened after I gave her a bottle and shit spit some of it up. She seems fine and she has a doctors appointment coming up and im going to talk to her doctor about it and im not too worried because none of these things are consitant. I just want to know if any other mothers have experienced anything like this with their kids. Ok I would really appreciate some responses to ease my mind a little.

Thanks

Love,

Anxious mommmy

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Write all of this down and take it to your doctor they have the whole picture and can examine the baby too. It's normal to be concerned but your pediatrician is going to be your best resource
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by Lydi on Jan. 12, 2013 at 3:26 PM

it is normal to be anxious. i was overly anxious when it came to my dd's health and safety, but for me over time i relaxed but still look out for health warning signs.  i never experienced what your dd is going through so i agree with making a list and talking to the doctor. if you are having a panic moment you can call your clinic and speak to a phone nurse to calm your anxiety

Robsessed98
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I'm assuming its a newborn? Sounds perfectly healthy and normal. My gs is 2months and he does the exact same things. My dd was worried about the wheezing sound and the cough too. I told her it was normal, but she still worried so she asked the dr and sure enough, mom was right. Don't let yourself worry so much about her health. If something does happen or she gets sick, you will know.

anthonysmom1012
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:48 AM

My son makes the same WEEEEZZ noise then is fine.... Its normal and hasn't affected him at all he has done it since he was born.  Every day differes with him feeding's are not always the same sleep patterns change.  I kind of go with his flow.  He is spitting up alot right now which is completly new.  Im thinking his salivia glands have kicked in since he is chewing on everything and thats making him spit up way more.  Ask the doctor and ease your mind <3

ashleeamelia13
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 AM

thanks everyone ! Your more than helpful ! Took her to the dr and shes completely healthy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)