Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

frustrated...

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 0 Replies

that the ex has the nerve to claim to want to work on things again...but mostly frustrated with myself for feeling a pang of guilt want almost want to want to work on things....and torn because the other half of me feels guilt for having no drive to work things out anymore at all..

we have been through this off and on for 4 years...Its never worked out things never changed things would be ok for 3 to 4 months then go back to poo I know a relationship like this isnt something I want to continue...I want to go to school I want to get my life straight I want to be happy something I cant manage with him...and I know alot of my friends and family that have been working so hard to support me would think I am crazy and be ready to wash their hands of me if I go back to him...

at the same time I feel bad for not working on things and giving dd the family I think she desrves sometimes (even though I know with the way things were with me and him she is better to have us apart then together) and I also hate hurting ppl and even though he has said the same stuff before and it was crap I just feel bad for possibly hurting someone...

just gahhh!!!!

Does anyone else ever feel like this?? does anyone elses ex's do this your moving on or think you are then they pop back up wanting "back in"?

its like he hates the fact that I am starting to become happy in life and living life without him and he has to try to pull me back in...

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)