Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i am not sure how to talk to people

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

i was married for 4years but 1 he was cheating on me with my best friend we said we would work on it and 3years later he walked out has talked to his son sence....

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM

oh I'm so sorry hun.  this is a great supportive group - welcome! :)  Hugs.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM

My ex cheated on me, too.  And, with someone he introduced me to - a co-worker.  He fathered two kids with her, too.  My ex and I have a DD together.  You are better off without a liar and cheat in your life.  Let him cheat on her and let her deal with all the mess he's done.  You deserve better in life from someone who claims 'loves' you and from a 'friend'.  I'm here if you need to chat.  Welcome to the group!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Aw, I'm sorry.  

Welcome to the group though.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM

My ex cheated on me too.  I gave him a second chance, he ended up cheating again.  I left him and never looked back.  I can honestly say it's been the best thing I've done for myself.  Welcome to the group!! 

sid1083
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

What type of people are you looking to talk to? Like guys you might have a romantic interest in? Friends? Sometimes we have to push through our insecurities and take a chance. It will be hard, but eventually it will be worth it.

Robsessed98
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Welcome to the group. Sorry you had such a pos for a dh and bff, but don't let them ruin you for future relationships.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)