Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i confess............

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
i believe i am the goldfish killer of the house. (am i going to hell)
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breebree04
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM

lol how did you manage that? My kids goldfish lived forever it seemed!

Lurion
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I left the pet guinea pig in the hot car for too long when we were moving...in 2003...and will forever be tormented. 

PandorasWorld
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM

i don't know!!!! it's a total of 6 victims. i bought them last week. (you know stores have the 30-90 day bring back rule) ok well 4 didn't make it 11/2 hours so i bought one more (one for each kide) 1 more died.  there was 2 left i think i have assulted and batteried on changing bowls and then this morning my 7yo dd came in my room crying that the last one was gone. I have no alibi, no motive, and i can't lawyer up.

Quoting breebree04:

breebree04
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM

lol maybe they were already sick (or smthg wrong) when you bought them. My son had a goldfish that lived for over 3 years and then when my daughter got a new one and put it in the same tank they both died! I was thinking her new fish was sick or had some disease when we bought it

Quoting PandorasWorld:

i don't know!!!! it's a total of 6 victims. i bought them last week. (you know stores have the 30-90 day bring back rule) ok well 4 didn't make it 11/2 hours so i bought one more (one for each kide) 1 more died.  there was 2 left i think i have assulted and batteried on changing bowls and then this morning my 7yo dd came in my room crying that the last one was gone. I have no alibi, no motive, and i can't lawyer up.

Quoting breebree04:

PandorasWorld
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:09 PM

omg did you recieve any counseling a support group.......what? lol :D

Quoting Lurion:

I left the pet guinea pig in the hot car for too long when we were moving...in 2003...and will forever be tormented. 

mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I killed my son's fish as well.  I have no idea what I did wrong.  I would feed it and change it's water.  I didn't buy him another one, I felt guilty, don't want to kill another one.  

Lurion
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I escaped a jail sentence, but the torture from my family has made up for that. :)

Quoting PandorasWorld:

omg did you recieve any counseling a support group.......what? lol :D

Quoting Lurion:

PandorasWorld
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM

the fish are all done, i thing that we might try for a parakeet but we are gonna have to a lot of prayer for the house before i bring another living creature in.  BIG BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

HyperMom38
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Oh no! It sounds to me like the fish were already ill or they got "shocked" by a different kind of water, temperature, moving in the car too much, etc.  Where did you get them from?  Go to petsmart next time or a dedicated fish store.   I would try Koi fish or shebunkins- they are both types of gold fish and VERY hearty and hard to kill.  I had several koi that lived for years and I finally donated them back to the fish store I got them from for their display tank.  They are still there.  It's been about 8 years since I donated them.  Koi can live into their 20's.

PandorasWorld
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:56 PM

NOOOO!!!!!!! don't say hard to kill  :)   and of course they came from wally-world. that was too easy it's right across the street. i believe that the first 3 died of shock. and the last one maybe lonely. why the hell are there fish bowls if they don't live long in them.

Quoting HyperMom38:

Oh no! It sounds to me like the fish were already ill or they got "shocked" by a different kind of water, temperature, moving in the car too much, etc.  Where did you get them from?  Go to petsmart next time or a dedicated fish store.   I would try Koi fish or shebunkins- they are both types of gold fish and VERY hearty and hard to kill.  I had several koi that lived for years and I finally donated them back to the fish store I got them from for their display tank.  They are still there.  It's been about 8 years since I donated them.  Koi can live into their 20's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)