Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate people

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  • 4 Replies

My now ex friend hates me and has cut our friendship over something stupid. He told me his dad was in the hospital so I said i was praying under a post his mom already had up. They both cursed me out and he said worse things. THey called me the B**** word. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now his family wont stop talking about me and he says maybe in two weeks he will talk to me. I got rid of all his stuff. Im done with him. Am I bad for feeling like this? I was not in the wrong. I was being a sincere person. What would yall do if this was you? Should I try to fix this? Im so confused and mad.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Honestly as hard as it may be I would just cut your ties and move on.  They've shown their true colors and how they feel about your friendship.  Hugs!!

jessica1078
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM
they were that upset over you saying you were praying for him??? seriously??? wow I'm not religious but I would never treat someone like that for offering prayers. you said what was in your heart and I'm sorry Hun but I'd have a hard time rekindling that friendship.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Calling you the 'B' word because you prayed for your riend's father's health?  What's wrong with that?  In two weeks I would have already defriended this guy.  Sorry you had to go through this.  Sometimes you see one's true colors when they are at their most vulnerable state. 

josiahmom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM

thank you all. I have cut all ties with him. He is a butthead now. I dont like people like him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN