My DD has an immune deficiency and has been off her infusion since March. She has been sick since August and we go back to the immunologist today. Hopefully we can get some answers and ger her back on some kind of treatment! I hate that my baby girl is sick but would rather have her back on her treatments then watch her constantly be sick :(
Let me first say thank you for all the responses, prayers and good thoughts. Her appt went ok. We discussed starting her infusions back up right away but decided to put her back on her prophylactic antibiotic for 3 months and see if she continues to get sick. She is also having her adenoids removed in two weeks. If over the next 3 months she is still getting infections then we will go back on the infusions.
He did more blod work too. Her last counts showed that 16 of the 23 steroetypes where still very low and he was hoping that they would have improved over the last 6 months. We have to wait 3 weeks for the results on those but I am guessing that they will still be low. So as of right now it is a waiting game. We just have to hope that the antibiotic will do what it is supposed to, but if not then she has to start her infusions again :(